Sunday 10 August 2014

ThreeA - The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha : Squidy Fondle Miyu.





Another figure obtained from eBay. The random drop Squidy Fondle Miyu. Got it because the price is again quite reasonable. The purchase was made because I like the pink colour-way. I swapped the "squid cosplay" costume with Lil Shadow's "latex" black dress and the strap on sex toy from the SXCLB set. Lil Shadow's, ahem, dildo is the same but the straps are different. And since I was swapping this and that, I decided to change Lizbeth Paramour's platform pump with that of the black Kuma Attack. Unfortunately it came to my attention that Lil Shadow's knee has become loose at its joint. Couldn't stand the test of time? I am not sure why as I didn't even display it. Another contention I have to bear is the Miyu figure itself. There is an area of the hair sculpt that is rough. There is also a chipping on the rubber neck. And the figure is fresh and unopened in box. So I swap the body with the black Kuma Attack figure once again. I wonder why 3A's finished products are kind of "let down" and inconsistent recently. Hope everything would improve back once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment